Merger of DA of Central Government Employees
Will the Minister of FINANCE be pleased to state:
(a) whether it is a fact that Dearness Allowances (DA) of Central Government employees and pensioners is merged with the basic pay when it breaches the 50% per cent cap;
(c) the reasons for not merging the DA with basic pay as it has already breached 50% per cent mark?
See the question list of Rajya Sabha: Download PDF file
PO & RMS ACCOUNTANT EXAM 2013 - QUESTION PAPERS
CGHS FAQ : FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS ABOUT CGHS
w.e.f 1st June 2009 Contribution
Upto Rs.1650 /-
Rs.1800/-, Rs1900/-, Rs.2000/- , Rs.2400/- and Rs.2800/-
Rs.4600/-,Rs.4800/-, Rs.5400/- Rs.6600/- Rs.325/- and Rs. 7600/- and above
6. What is the system for the services of specialists in Dispensaries?
7. Is there any interactive mechanism at dispensary level?
8. How long does it take to get the CGHS Cards?
9. Whom Should I approach in case the CGHS Card is not issued to me in the prescribed time?
10. What should I do if I lose my CGHS Cards ?
11. What should I do if the details on the Card viz. name, date of birth, entitlement, etc. are wrong?
12. Is there a colour scheme for plastic cards? What are the details?
13. I retired in 1998 from Central Govt. but, I never made a CGHS card. Can I get a card now?
14. My husband/wife is also employed under Central Government and is eligible for a separate CGHS Card. Is it necessary that separate cards are to be obtained?
15. My husband / wife retired in 2002. He /she was paying CGHS subscription every year. After his death can I get Card on my name. Do have I to pay extra. Shall I get Life Time Valid card
16. How to transfer CGHS card from one WC to other in the same city?
17. I am CGHS beneficiary at Kanpur. Visiting Mumbai for 6 months. Can I get CGHS facilities at Mumbai .Can same card of Kanpur continue or a separate card to be made. From where to get permission for the same?
18. Who is competent to delete name of sons who have crossed age of 25 years?
19. After retirement in 2007 I got a Life time Pensioner CGHS card made in Delhi. Now I am shifting to Dehradoon. Can I use the same card. Do I pay again?
20. I live in Gurgaon but my office is in Saket. Can I avail facilities from both the places because it is convenient for me.
21. Is there any age limit for sons / daughters as dependant in CGHS Card ?
22. Are step-children allowed CGHS facilities?
23. Can dependent in-laws be included under family members for CGHS facilities?
24. Me and my wife are both central Govt. employees and have dependant brothers / sisters and parents. Can we make separate cards and include family members?
25. Can the CMO or the pharmacist give a different brand than the one prescribed by the specialist?
26. What is the procedure for getting life saving drugs ?
27. What should I do if the Wellness Centre/Dispensary does not give all the medicines?
28. How long does it take to get the medicines ?
29. Are the prescription of specialists of empanelled hospitals binding on the dispensary ?
30. What is the maximum period for which medicines can be given in one go ?
31. If some medicines like antibiotics are urgently required and are not available at CGHS Wellness Centre what can be done?
32. How to get a drug if same is not available in WC & also not supplied by Chemist(ALC)?
33. What should beneficiary do, if he/ she notice some deterioration in the quality of drugs?
34. My father is a cancer patient and after operation is bed ridden. Doctors have advised Protein powder. Can I get from CGHS?
35. Is Penfill Injection provided under CGHS
36. What do I do if I am unwell at odd hours, say late in night?
37. Whom should I contact if the doctors are not present in the Wellness Centre / Dispensary?
38. In emergency who are all entitled to get treatment at Pvt Empanelled Hospital
39. What should I do in case of emergency?
40. What are the papers to be submitted for any investigation by an empanelled diagnostic centre?
41. What are the criteria for Entitlement of Treatment endorsed on CGHS Card like General ward / Semi-Pvt ward or Pvt. Ward in CGHS Empanelled Hospitals?
Endorsement of entitlement for general/semi- private/private ward facility is done according to their basic pay / basic pension as under :
Upto Rs. 13,950/- per month - Entitlement : General Ward
42. Which are the categories eligible for cashless treatment?
Members of Parliament; Pensioners of Central Government drawing pension from central estimates;
former Vice-presidents, Former Governors and former Prime Ministers;
Ex-Members of Parliament;
serving employees of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (including attached / subordinate offices under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare)
43. What should I do if the empanelled hospital refuses to entertain or give a step-motherly treatment?
44. I am a serving employee of an autonomous body, holding CGHS card. Who will give me permission for treatment on the recommendation of Govt. specialist?
45. What is the time within which my medical claim is to be reimbursed?
46. What can I do if my claim is unnecessarily delayed?
47. I am a CGHS Pensioner.My wife was admitted in pvt hospital in emergency state. How to get reimbursement of money spent on her treatment?
48. My original papers having bills, Receipts of hospital treatment are lost. Can I claim on duplicate papers?
49. My husband/wife was a CGHS card holder. He/She was sick and died while in hospital. How do I get MRC?
50. I retired in Dec 2011. Due to certain reasons I had to go to my native place in Uttranchal and could not make pensioner’s CGHS card. In May 2012 I came to Delhi and had Heart attack. In emergency I wastreated in pvt hospital .I got CGHS Card made after discharge but I have been refused reimbursement of the expenditure incurred.
51. I went to Hyderabad to visit my son and had fracture of leg bone. I received treatment from a pvt hospital. Shall I get full reimbursement?
52. Is treatment for IVF reimbursable?
53. Are ambulance charges reimbursable?
54. I have a Mediclaim Insurance Policy. Due to emergency received treatment in a pvt hospital. Some amount was paid by Insurance Co. can I get balance from CGHS
Yes. First Bills are submitted to Insurance Company.Duplicate bills with certificate from Insurance Company may be claimed from CGHS by Pensioner CGHS beneficiaries.CGHS shall consider reimbursement at CGHS rates or actual whichever may be less. However, the total reimbursement from both sources should not exceed actual expenditure. Serving employees shall submit claim to department for reimbursement.
55. I submitted MRC for Rs. 1 Lac 20 thousand but I was reimbursed only Rs. 45,800/-. Why total amount was not reimbursed?
56. I want to get my Cataract Surgery done at Pvt empanelled hospital ?
57. Is it necessary that the Govt specialist should write ‘referred to CGHS empanelled Hospital’ for obtaining permission?
58. CMO Incharge does not refer me to Pvt. Hospitals on my request?
59. I am an accredited journalist with CGHS Card Can I seek treatment in Pvt. empanelled Hospitals in emergency and get credit facility?
60. What are the facilities available to me if I am a pensioner in a nonCGHS area ?
61. I am a serving employee residing in a place close to a city covered under CGHS. Can I get CGHS card issued from the nearest CGHS city?
62. I have retired from Delhi. Now I want to settle in a city where no CGHS facility is available . How to cover my family for medical care?
Accounts Module Drawl error
While do Drawl in account module it shows an error message " Insert error: Column Name or number supplied does not match with table definition".
Download attached exl.
Execute downloaded exl using script tool.
Important Schemes for the Welfare of Senior Citizens
Name of Scheme
Brief details of the Scheme
Scheme of Integrated Programme for Older Persons (IPOP)
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
The Scheme is being implemented since 1992 and revised w.e.f 1.4.2008. Financial assistance is provided under it to State Governments/ Panchayati Raj Institutions/ Urban Local Bodies and Non Governmental Organisations for running and maintenance of projects like:
· Old Age Home;
· Day Care Centre;
· Mobile Medicare Unit;
· Day Care Centre for Alzheimer's Disease/ Dementia Patients;
· Physiotherapy Clinic for Older Persons;
· Help-lines and Counseling Centres for Older Persons;
· Sensitizing Programmes for Children particularly in Schools and Colleges;
· Regional Resource and Training Centres; etc.
Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (IGNOAPS)
Ministry of Rural Development
Under the Scheme, Central assistance is given towards pension @ Rs. 200/- per month to persons above 60 years, and @ Rs. 500/- per month to persons above 80 years belonging to a household below poverty line, which is meant to be supplemented by at least an equal contribution by the States.
National Programme for the Health Care for the Elderly (NPHCE)
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Major components of this programme, launched in 2010-11, are:
· Community based Primary Healthcare approach;
· Strengthening of health services for senior citizens at District Hospitals/ CHC/ PHC/ Sub-Centres;
· Dedicated facilities at 100 District Hospitals with 10 bedded wards for the elderly;
· Strengthening of 8 Regional Medical Institutions to provide dedicated tertiary level Medical Care for the elderly, with 30 bedded wards, at New Delhi (AIIMS), Chennai, Mumbai, Srinagar, Vanarasi, Jodhpur, Thiruvananthapuram and Guwahati; and
· Introduction of PG courses in Geriatric Medicines in the above 8 Institutions and In-Service training of health personnel at all level.
The above statement was submitted by Min of SJE in reply of undermentioned Lok Sabha Questions:-
402 . Shri NISHIKANT DUBEY
JAGADA NAND SINGH
MINISTER FOR SOCIAL JUSTICE AND EMPOWERMENT (KUMARI SELJA)
(a) to (e) A Statement is laid on the Table of the House.
Statement referred to in parts (a) to (e) in reply to Lok Sabha Starred Question No.402 for answer on 23.04.2013 regarding `Welfare of Senior Citizens” by Shri Nishikant Dubey and Shri Jagadanand Singh.